Monday, October 25, 2010

Life's little...insane... challenges...

When I decided that this week was gonna be the turnaround I wanted, the rest of the world didn't get the memo. My pc, which helps with income, crashed. My scooter, which is my only transport, won't start. And my job, which is my other hope for keeping going on in the corporate world, is not rewarding my the way it should...

But even though all these negative things is happening, I can't let this rule me. I'm driven by a Greater power, a Divine power. One that does not measure me by my income, my status, my self-worth or even my progress in life.

All I need, to be 100% perfect, is to grow closer to my Lord God.

Now all those bible bashers, athiest and those who have not felt God's love in your life, this is the cross-roads point in life. Not your life. Life as a whole.

God is coming. Jesus is coming soon and he needs as all to be ready. And I don't mean that you are always in church, giving your 10% and helping grannies across the street. That is the side-effects of believing in your Lord God and His Almighty love. No, the point you should be at is were you can't breath without God's presence, His love motivates each heart beat and His purpose for you is clear in each step you take.

I myself struggle from time to time. Trying to blame the world. To hide behind the walls of life.

In the coming blog entries I will not only bring for some help or bring forth questions... but also how normal life constantly challenges believes in Jesus's love and ways.

No comments: