Thursday, June 26, 2008

more nightmares, but better life goals

okay so yes, the nightmares continue. good/bad things happening with me and my ex.

But at least in the last few weeks i have come to find more focus and view some goals. Thank God, cause I've been running around clueless looking for some direction.

Less gaming more studying. life is short and if I worry too much about what the people around me is doing I might just forget to enjoy it for myself.

If given a lot for friends. I've given up my true love, but that's a story for another day.

I'm gonna kick ass and take names. It's my turn to live life. And like barney from "how I met your mother", would say. "I'm awesome!"

peace out.

2 comments:

Armitag3 said...

Funny how things turn out. "Less gaming more stud....." I'm back in that mode. Want to kick up a web comic. Get back to the original VA concept.

Armitag3 said...

Almost forgot, true love? O do tell!